- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- Simply Gorgeous Crochet Tribal Moccasin Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- [Free Pattern] LOVE This Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Design!
This tutorial will show you how to make a crochet blanket with the entrelac stitch. Entrelac crochet sounds so intellectual when you say it. It sounds and feel like something overly complicated and not something everyone would be able to do. But, just to make things clear, it’s really not difficult at all. All you need to make this work is just a great teacher.
And this is exactly what you get in this video tutorial. Mikey of the crochet Crowd, is already a name in the crochet world, no much introduction is needed. His tutorials are perfect for all to understand and follow. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.