- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
This tutorial will show you how to make a crochet blanket with the entrelac stitch. Entrelac crochet sounds so intellectual when you say it. It sounds and feel like something overly complicated and not something everyone would be able to do. But, just to make things clear, it’s really not difficult at all. All you need to make this work is just a great teacher.
And this is exactly what you get in this video tutorial. Mikey of the crochet Crowd, is already a name in the crochet world, no much introduction is needed. His tutorials are perfect for all to understand and follow. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.