- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- This Easy Free Crochet Afghan For Beginner Will Make Your Home Look Like You Hired An Interior Designer
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
This tutorial will show you how to make a crochet blanket with the entrelac stitch. Entrelac crochet sounds so intellectual when you say it. It sounds and feel like something overly complicated and not something everyone would be able to do. But, just to make things clear, it’s really not difficult at all. All you need to make this work is just a great teacher.
And this is exactly what you get in this video tutorial. Mikey of the crochet Crowd, is already a name in the crochet world, no much introduction is needed. His tutorials are perfect for all to understand and follow. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.