- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie
- 7 Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns For Your Tree
We all agree here: this is a stunning design! The 12″ x 12″ Hexagon Hotpad Square, by Julie Yeager, is a beautiful pattern that calls for multiple colors. This pattern requires you to know how to make some special stitches o achieve so it may feel easier to make for those who already have some experience in crocheting.
Changed this design to a free download in honor of its nomination for best Hot Pad design by The Crochet Awards 2015.
This is a cute design formed by seven hexagons and squared up to make an afghan block. Great stashbuster!
(I named it Hotpad because the shape reminded me of one but if you are really going to make a hotpad out of it use cotton or natural fibers because acrylic can melt with heat.)
Thanks to Julie Yeager for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.