- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Peacock Feather Square Will Make A Beautiful Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
This tutorial will show you how to make a crochet blanket with the entrelac stitch. Entrelac crochet sounds so intellectual when you say it. It sounds and feel like something overly complicated and not something everyone would be able to do. But, just to make things clear, it’s really not difficult at all. All you need to make this work is just a great teacher.
And this is exactly what you get in this video tutorial. Mikey of the crochet Crowd, is already a name in the crochet world, no much introduction is needed. His tutorials are perfect for all to understand and follow. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.