- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
Flat crochet flowers are pretty and most of the time, they are easier for the beginners. They also make great appliques. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make a small 5 petals flower applique that lies flat. This free crochet video tutorial, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom is simple and brilliant. In the shortest time you’ll learn how to make a simple, quick, pretty little flower that can be used for decorating just about any type of craft project.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.