- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
- [Discontinued] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
The pattern is simple and the 12″ square is really pretty. It looks intricate, but it is really simple. The look of this Two-Tone Square by Dayna Audirsch can be changed by using more tones instead of only two. The center medallion and the scalloped fans look amazing done in different color and used as focal points.
Easy to make, this square is a cute addition to a crochet afghan, in fact it can be used on its own to create a beautiful blanket.
Two contrasting colors of worsted weight yarn (CA-blue and CB-rose)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dayna’s Crochet
Thanks to Dayna Audirsch for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.