- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- American Flag Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
The pattern is simple and the 12″ square is really pretty. It looks intricate, but it is really simple. The look of this Two-Tone Square by Dayna Audirsch can be changed by using more tones instead of only two. The center medallion and the scalloped fans look amazing done in different color and used as focal points.
Easy to make, this square is a cute addition to a crochet afghan, in fact it can be used on its own to create a beautiful blanket.
Two contrasting colors of worsted weight yarn (CA-blue and CB-rose)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dayna’s Crochet
Thanks to Dayna Audirsch for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.