- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Fish Dishcloth Will Make You Smile Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
The pattern is simple and the 12″ square is really pretty. It looks intricate, but it is really simple. The look of this Two-Tone Square by Dayna Audirsch can be changed by using more tones instead of only two. The center medallion and the scalloped fans look amazing done in different color and used as focal points.
Easy to make, this square is a cute addition to a crochet afghan, in fact it can be used on its own to create a beautiful blanket.
Two contrasting colors of worsted weight yarn (CA-blue and CB-rose)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dayna’s Crochet
Thanks to Dayna Audirsch for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.