- Stunning Kaleidoscope Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Geometric Design
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- Amazing Crochet Laptop Blanket Can Convert To A Pillow With The Button
Very quick and easy to make, this topper with an original style looks very comfortable and it’s so perfect for the cold season or even for those chilly evenings in the spring or summer when you want to sit outside. This blouse or pullover, with or without the hood, is a wonderful gift you can make yourself or someone else. The V-Neck Topper by Renee Rodgers pattern is fabulous and works so well with Caron Simply Soft or a similar soft yarn. The pattern is written for the following sizes: S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL
Caron International’s Simply Soft®
(100% Acrylic): 24 (29, 34) oz
Shown in: #9758 Forest Floor
One size US H-8 (5mm) crochet
hook, or size to obtain gauge (for
post stitch ribbing only).
One size US I-9 (5.5mm) crochet
hook, or size to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Renee Rodgers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.