- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- [Free Pattern] This One Hour Scarf Is Perfect For A Quick And Easy Christmas Gift If You’re Good With A Hook!
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
Learn how to make this beautiful and large crochet snowflake with beads by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom. This snowflake crochet pattern is made using three different sizes beads. The crochet snowflake has eight segments. Each segment contains three medium beads and a small beads and the center contains eight large beads. This beautiful snowflake ornament is a great piece to decorate the centerpiece of your holiday home.
Steel Crochet Hook 2.00mm (which is #4 US standard) and with yarn: 100% Cotton, 169m/50g
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.