- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Crochet Slippers For Women And Men
What is more fun than sweet, little butterflies? They are happy, colored eye-catching little things and when is about crochet, they make cute decorations for blankets, afghans and clothing and make great accessories. These one round little butterflies are a super easy project that can be done in just a few minute. It’s really that easy! Follow along with Jennifer Dickerson of Fiber Flux while she is showing you how to make these cute spring butterflies decorations.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.