- [Free Pattern] These Minion Inspired Doll & Pillows Patterns Are A Big Hit!
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Video Tutorial] 4 Pieces Bathroom Set To Make Your Bathroom Stand Out
- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
What is more fun than sweet, little butterflies? They are happy, colored eye-catching little things and when is about crochet, they make cute decorations for blankets, afghans and clothing and make great accessories. These one round little butterflies are a super easy project that can be done in just a few minute. It’s really that easy! Follow along with Jennifer Dickerson of Fiber Flux while she is showing you how to make these cute spring butterflies decorations.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.