- Free Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
What is more fun than sweet, little butterflies? They are happy, colored eye-catching little things and when is about crochet, they make cute decorations for blankets, afghans and clothing and make great accessories. These one round little butterflies are a super easy project that can be done in just a few minute. It’s really that easy! Follow along with Jennifer Dickerson of Fiber Flux while she is showing you how to make these cute spring butterflies decorations.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.