- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
Any skull motifs lover will tell you that these little cute guys are really cool! Such a terrific pattern!! This SKULLS!! pattern by Robin Brzozowski can be used for so many purposes! Check out here what a gorgeous afghan someone made using this skull pattern. And I love the bows too!! Way too cute!
These motifs are fun, easy and addictive!
You can make them with any fiber and hook combination you choose, personally I prefer worsted cotton and an F hook for a nice firm finish.
The pattern includes a step by step photo tutorial.
Use them as coasters, as decorations, make a mobile, sew them on your pants or jacket. Give them to your friends or keep them for yourself. Make sugar skulls by embellishing them with bright embroidery floss.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Nirvana
Thanks to Robin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.