- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
Any skull motifs lover will tell you that these little cute guys are really cool! Such a terrific pattern!! This SKULLS!! pattern by Robin Brzozowski can be used for so many purposes! Check out here what a gorgeous afghan someone made using this skull pattern. And I love the bows too!! Way too cute!
These motifs are fun, easy and addictive!
You can make them with any fiber and hook combination you choose, personally I prefer worsted cotton and an F hook for a nice firm finish.
The pattern includes a step by step photo tutorial.
Use them as coasters, as decorations, make a mobile, sew them on your pants or jacket. Give them to your friends or keep them for yourself. Make sugar skulls by embellishing them with bright embroidery floss.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Nirvana
Thanks to Robin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.