- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Designed With Moms In Mind!
- Make Christmas Super Special With These Fast And Fun Crochet Dolls Stocking Fillers And Toys
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- Most Adorable Crochet Unicorn Baby Blanket Pattern
One of the very first things most people want to make, when they first learn to crochet, is …flowers! They are cute and they can be used on so many projects, crochet or knit.
Making a little crochet flower has the advantage of giving you instant gratification.It only takes a few minutes to make it and your first crochet project is done!
This video teaches how to make a very simple crochet flower and is for the absolute beginners.
Please Go To The Next Page For The Instructional Video