- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- Single Crochet Stitch Variations
- Gorgeous Sunshine Owl Blanket Pattern
One of the very first things most people want to make, when they first learn to crochet, is …flowers! They are cute and they can be used on so many projects, crochet or knit.
Making a little crochet flower has the advantage of giving you instant gratification.It only takes a few minutes to make it and your first crochet project is done!
This video teaches how to make a very simple crochet flower and is for the absolute beginners.
Please Go To The Next Page For The Instructional Video