- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Tablet Bag Pattern
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
One of the very first things most people want to make, when they first learn to crochet, is …flowers! They are cute and they can be used on so many projects, crochet or knit.
Making a little crochet flower has the advantage of giving you instant gratification.It only takes a few minutes to make it and your first crochet project is done!
This video teaches how to make a very simple crochet flower and is for the absolute beginners.
Please Go To The Next Page For The Instructional Video