- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Easy And Quick Baby Blanket And Hat
- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
- [Free Pattern] These Baby Girl Shoes Melt My Heart
One of the very first things most people want to make, when they first learn to crochet, is …flowers! They are cute and they can be used on so many projects, crochet or knit.
Making a little crochet flower has the advantage of giving you instant gratification.It only takes a few minutes to make it and your first crochet project is done!
This video teaches how to make a very simple crochet flower and is for the absolute beginners.
Please Go To The Next Page For The Instructional Video