- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
I am granny-obsessed! Especially since granny are so tiny and cute! These Mini Granny Square pattern, designed by Paula Matos can be used for so many projects: from bookmarks and bracelets to pillows and tablet cases! You can use all your tiny balls of yarn and make a bunch of gifts, for yourself and everybody else. Cause everyone loves beautiful and unique crochet art.
Once you get to Paula’s site, please scroll down to the second half of the page to get the tutorial in English.
Image source: Paula Matos
Thanks to Paula for article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.