- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Garland And Angel Ornaments With Free Patterns
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Acacia Flowers Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
I am granny-obsessed! Especially since granny are so tiny and cute! These Mini Granny Square pattern, designed by Paula Matos can be used for so many projects: from bookmarks and bracelets to pillows and tablet cases! You can use all your tiny balls of yarn and make a bunch of gifts, for yourself and everybody else. Cause everyone loves beautiful and unique crochet art.
Once you get to Paula’s site, please scroll down to the second half of the page to get the tutorial in English.
Image source: Paula Matos
Thanks to Paula for article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.