- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Festive Crochet Table Setting
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.