- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.