- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
- Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
Follow along with Naztazia and learn how to make this beautiful Tunisian stitch. This absolutely perfect video is short, simple and to the point. Also, it’s very easy to follow. If you’re a beginner, don’t hesitate and start watching. This video is perfect for you.
Donna Wolfe from Naztazia http://naztazia.com shows you how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or tunisian simple stitch – using a special crochet hook called an afghan hook. The stitch creates a look that is a combination of both knitting and crocheting. If you are looking to make a large blanket, you can purchase a “flexible afghan hook” that can hold 200+ stitches.
Thanks to Naztazia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.