- 12 Crochet Christmas Ornaments to Make Your Christmas Fun
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Flat Crochet Flower With 5 Petals
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
Follow along with Naztazia and learn how to make this beautiful Tunisian stitch. This absolutely perfect video is short, simple and to the point. Also, it’s very easy to follow. If you’re a beginner, don’t hesitate and start watching. This video is perfect for you.
Donna Wolfe from Naztazia http://naztazia.com shows you how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or tunisian simple stitch – using a special crochet hook called an afghan hook. The stitch creates a look that is a combination of both knitting and crocheting. If you are looking to make a large blanket, you can purchase a “flexible afghan hook” that can hold 200+ stitches.
Thanks to Naztazia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.