- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
Beautiful and intimidating! That’s probably what you are going to think when you’ll first see this stunning crochet flower with 6 big petals and spirals in the center. Not an easy projects but the beauty of this flower is so provoking. If you’re passionate about crochet you’re going to give it a try.
This 6-petal flower is so unique and so very beautiful! It can be used to embellish hats, belts, scarves, as a broche, fancy keychain or as gift tag. There are so many uses and possibilities for this gorgeous crochet flower. You name it! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.