- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Celtic Weave Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
Beautiful and intimidating! That’s probably what you are going to think when you’ll first see this stunning crochet flower with 6 big petals and spirals in the center. Not an easy projects but the beauty of this flower is so provoking. If you’re passionate about crochet you’re going to give it a try.
This 6-petal flower is so unique and so very beautiful! It can be used to embellish hats, belts, scarves, as a broche, fancy keychain or as gift tag. There are so many uses and possibilities for this gorgeous crochet flower. You name it! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.