- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
Beautiful and intimidating! That’s probably what you are going to think when you’ll first see this stunning crochet flower with 6 big petals and spirals in the center. Not an easy projects but the beauty of this flower is so provoking. If you’re passionate about crochet you’re going to give it a try.
This 6-petal flower is so unique and so very beautiful! It can be used to embellish hats, belts, scarves, as a broche, fancy keychain or as gift tag. There are so many uses and possibilities for this gorgeous crochet flower. You name it! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.