- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Home That “Wow” Factor With These Spectacular Statement Square Elements Piece
- Super Quick Circular Blanket Crochet Pattern
If you have friends who are avid readers or you love books, you’ll probably appreciate this gorgeous bookmark pattern. As an avid reader myself, I love using bookmarks instead of folding down pages or corners. Sometimes even a piece of paper would do but why not be a bit more classy and use a cute bookmark?
There are so many gorgoeus crochet patterns and this Fan Bookmark by Crochetroo is one of them. The ease of the pattern makes it a great first project and also great for an introduction to lace crochet. Great as a gift, looks beautiful and complicated but doesn’t take much effort once you’ve mastered it.
I make these for the school fete. I also did a heap at Christmas to put in the cards, and have a few on hand as a “Thank – yous” and Birthday Gifts, Mothers Day etc.They sell like crazy at charity fundraisers. I enjoy making them in different colours, and mount them on a piece of card with some words scribbled on. ala Happy Reading, Thinking of you etc.. Depends how soppy I am feeling .
Thanks to Crochetroo for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.