- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- Fabulous 5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Grannies And Hearts Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
If you have friends who are avid readers or you love books, you’ll probably appreciate this gorgeous bookmark pattern. As an avid reader myself, I love using bookmarks instead of folding down pages or corners. Sometimes even a piece of paper would do but why not be a bit more classy and use a cute bookmark?
There are so many gorgoeus crochet patterns and this Fan Bookmark by Crochetroo is one of them. The ease of the pattern makes it a great first project and also great for an introduction to lace crochet. Great as a gift, looks beautiful and complicated but doesn’t take much effort once you’ve mastered it.
I make these for the school fete. I also did a heap at Christmas to put in the cards, and have a few on hand as a “Thank – yous” and Birthday Gifts, Mothers Day etc.They sell like crazy at charity fundraisers. I enjoy making them in different colours, and mount them on a piece of card with some words scribbled on. ala Happy Reading, Thinking of you etc.. Depends how soppy I am feeling .
Thanks to Crochetroo for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.