- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
- Clever Crochet Modesty Panel Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
In this video Tamara Kelly from Moogly Blog demonstrates the center double crochet. She is sharing a “how to” technique from Grammy Dirlam. The Centre Double Crochet is a stitch that stands out, it has a regal look and can be used for cowls or ponchos like clothing. This is a very easy pattern for a newbie! Once you get the hang of it, it’s really easy to work on these while you’re watching tv or talking to people.
With the Center Double Crochet stitch you can actually create some really fun crochet projects that make great gifts for friends, family, or of course for yourself. Watch in the video below how Tamara Kelly demonstrates how to crochet the center double crochet for right handed people.