- This Adorable Granny Square Blanket Is Perfect For Your Little Girl Or Boy
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- White Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
This v shaped scarf crochet pattern is appealing, stylish and very practical as it can be worn as a scarf or a cowl. Wearing The New V-Land Scarf designed by Patrina Hollis is incredibly simple depending on the purpose and different look you aim for. With a very interesting design this scarf pattern looks like it would also make a gorgeous border for a crocheted throw.
V Shaped Scarf Crochet Pattern
428 meters of self striping yarn
Hook: 5mm or one full size larger than recommended for yarn for proper draping effect
Stitch markers – at least 3
Optional – beads, tassel
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: V Shaped Scarf Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Patrina Hollis for the article inspiration and featured image.