- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- These Cool Toddler Hoodies Exceeded Expectations
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
This v shaped scarf crochet pattern is appealing, stylish and very practical as it can be worn as a scarf or a cowl. Wearing The New V-Land Scarf designed by Patrina Hollis is incredibly simple depending on the purpose and different look you aim for. With a very interesting design this scarf pattern looks like it would also make a gorgeous border for a crocheted throw.
V Shaped Scarf Crochet Pattern
428 meters of self striping yarn
Hook: 5mm or one full size larger than recommended for yarn for proper draping effect
Stitch markers – at least 3
Optional – beads, tassel
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: V Shaped Scarf Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Patrina Hollis for the article inspiration and featured image.