- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granny Ripple Stitch ( Friendly Tutorial For Knitters Learning Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
What a happy square! This crochet square with bobbles is a fun pattern that looks great in a single colour as it really shows up the wonderful texture. It’s also eye catching in when done in more colors. Either way, this is a lovely pattern that’s very enjoyable to crochet. Bubble Fins Square designed by Teresa Lynn is a beautiful square With a more open and flat center. The pattern is unique and interesting and the beautiful texture makes this a really great square with lots of interesting features.
Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles
I strongly advise to those who crochet loose to go down a hook size on this. It can get too big if looking for that perfect 12”. A quarter inch or so won’t hurt anything for joining later. But I would hate for you to miss out on the final rounds for a size issue.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles.
Thanks to Teresa Lynn for the article inspiration and featured image.