- Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Blanket Pattern
- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
Dish scrubbies are great handmade gifts, pretty much everybody loves receiving them. With so many patters, they don’t have to be only functional, they can be also really beautiful. Wildflower Dish Scrubby by Rebecca Langford is a kitchen-friendly variation on the Neverending Wildflower. Elegant and feminine, this dish scrubby will make any kitchen blooming beautiful.
Hook: I (5.50mm)
Yarn: Red Heart Scrubby in two colors (< one ball of each). I used Grape (Color “A”) and Jelly (Color “B”).
Difficulty: Easyish (the yarn is a bit tricky at first!)
Finished Size: Sample is 5.5″ wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Monkeys Crochet
Thanks to Rebecca Langford for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.