- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Throw Pattern Using The Join As You Go Method
Talking about a stash buster project… this afghan is awesome! There’s no way in the world this afghan would not look great, despite the color choices An easy and quick afghan, Graphic Granny Afghan by Katherine Eng is a vibrant and very clever pattern with an interesting design whose size it’s pretty much determined by the number of hexagons you choose to make. Those granny hexagons that totally look like medallions, are so beautifully arranged to make a blanket and they are so much fun to make.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.