- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Rippled Wrap
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
We love this darling toddler girls’ hoodie cardigan! Add some interesting pockets or fun appliques to make it even more adorable and unique.
Today I show you how to make this coat so beautiful and easy to make. I hope you like it. The size is for a girl of 4 years but you can make it big or small that you want.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
The pattern is written on the video, step by step, so all you need to do is to start playing the video and follow along.
Get your printable written pattern here: Toddler Girls’ Hoodie Cardigan Free Pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.