- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Grannies And Hearts Bag
- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Easy Honeycomb Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
This easy triangle crochet shawl pattern for beginners will make you feel like you won the lottery! Learn how to crochet a quick and easy shawl that’s also elegant and modern.
This beautiful and modern triangular shaped shawl is worked from top to down and the pattern is very beginner friendly.
The elegant Kalinda Shawl free crochet pattern by Sylwia Kawczyńska is a very versatile shawl pattern that’s great for many wearing options and suitable for casual settings and for formal evenings.
Kalinda Triangular Crochet Shawl Pattern For Beginners
Materials & Tools:
Yarn SCHEEPJES Whirlette 100g = 455m, 60% cotton, 40% acrylic, colors: A (853) Mango 1 skeins and B (852) Frosted 1 skein or SCHEEPJES Whirl 1 yarn cake – 215g = 1000m, 60% cotton, 40% acrylic, Green Tea Tipple.
Hook size 3,5 mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge
Tapestry Needle (to weave and hide yarn ends)
More free crochet triangle shawl patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Kalinda Triangular Crochet Shawl Free Pattern For Beginners with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyCrochetory.
Thanks to Sylwia Kawczyńska for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.