- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- Stunning Crochet Mandala Pattern For Your Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Most Adorable Kitty Nest
What a lovely idea! This family of traveling rabbits, living in a carrot house is a unique and creative way to add fun to your Easter Basket! The Traveling Tu Family by Doris Yu is a gorgeous crochet pattern which can be used for decorative purpose or as toy gift sets. Mommy and Daddy Bunny and their kids Brother and Baby Sister Bunny, will inspire creative play and imagination. This little amigurami crochet rabbit set will surely make many kids happy!
Lily Sugar’n Cream Solids & Denim
Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)Hook size: 2.75 mm (C)3.25 mm (D)3.5 mm (E)4.0 mm (G)6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melody’s Makings
Thanks to Doris Yu for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.