- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mood Blanket Is Truly Beautiful!
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
These adorable funny little guys will get everyone in mood for Easter and will certainly make you smile! So adorable and cute with those colored ears and with adorable little feet! These Little Easter Bunnies by Joanne Jordan are the perfect softies for Easter! Only 11cm tall, this little Easter bunny is a darling toy and decoration which can be made by even a beginner.
Skill level: beginner/intermediate
Yarn: Any left over 4 ply
Height: approx 11cm (4.5”)
An easy little softie to use up left overs of 4 ply cotton or yarn. Made in one size (gauge not important). Buttons can be used in place of safety eyes.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Magoo
Thanks to Joanne Jordan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.