- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- Gorgeous Wavy Striped Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl For Chilly Days [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
This afghan is beautiful, detailed and surprisingly very easy to make. I love the possibilities of bright colors and daisies are my favorite flower! The Crochet Daisy Afghan by Sarah Zimmerman is stunning in endless color combinations and the solid squares are the perfect surface to sew on any time of crocheted appliqué. The solid granny squares are made using the Grit Stitch and the appliqués are 6 petal flowers, but you could easily use the 12 petal daisy flower as well. Image Source: Sarah
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.