- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lady Bug Is Just Too Sweet!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
Check out the uniqueness and beauty of this lovely crochet kitchen towels. Outstanding! It’s such a pleasant design! Based on the Kelsey’s Dishcloth pattern by Melinda Miller, the Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels made by Mellie Blossom are very pretty, extremely functional and very easy to make.
This pattern is named after my cute little niece, Kelsey.
Uses about 1 oz. worsted weight cotton. Classified as “Easy.” Special stitch is the popcorn stitch. (Source)
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.