- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
Check out the uniqueness and beauty of this lovely crochet kitchen towels. Outstanding! It’s such a pleasant design! Based on the Kelsey’s Dishcloth pattern by Melinda Miller, the Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels made by Mellie Blossom are very pretty, extremely functional and very easy to make.
This pattern is named after my cute little niece, Kelsey.
Uses about 1 oz. worsted weight cotton. Classified as “Easy.” Special stitch is the popcorn stitch. (Source)
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.