- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
Check out the uniqueness and beauty of this lovely crochet kitchen towels. Outstanding! It’s such a pleasant design! Based on the Kelsey’s Dishcloth pattern by Melinda Miller, the Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels made by Mellie Blossom are very pretty, extremely functional and very easy to make.
This pattern is named after my cute little niece, Kelsey.
Uses about 1 oz. worsted weight cotton. Classified as “Easy.” Special stitch is the popcorn stitch. (Source)
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.