- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Colorful Dishcloths!
Check out the uniqueness and beauty of this lovely crochet kitchen towels. Outstanding! It’s such a pleasant design! Based on the Kelsey’s Dishcloth pattern by Melinda Miller, the Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels made by Mellie Blossom are very pretty, extremely functional and very easy to make.
This pattern is named after my cute little niece, Kelsey.
Uses about 1 oz. worsted weight cotton. Classified as “Easy.” Special stitch is the popcorn stitch. (Source)
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.