- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Crocheted Mug Cozy!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
Made in cotton, these crochet kitchen towels with fringe trim are amazing and beautiful. The pattern is easy and beautiful to use to create handmade gifts.
With a great looking texture created by the amazing moss stitch, this pattern can be used to make beautiful placemats too. The fringe is optional and the size of the hand towel can be changed by adjusting the starting chain.