- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Comes Out As Stated!
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
Made in cotton, these crochet kitchen towels with fringe trim are amazing and beautiful. The pattern is easy and beautiful to use to create handmade gifts.
With a great looking texture created by the amazing moss stitch, this pattern can be used to make beautiful placemats too. The fringe is optional and the size of the hand towel can be changed by adjusting the starting chain.