- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
That’s a great border! Do you feel the same? This lovely Crochet Edge by Kara Gunza makes any tea towel look elegant and cheerful! This border would also be pretty as an edging on blankets, sheets and pillow cases and even curtains. Tip: If you’re looking for similar towels to buy, these were bought at Marshalls.
And another tip from wonderful Kara:
When I block, I pin my piece into shape and then spritz it with water and let dry.
Thanks to Kara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.