- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
That’s a great border! Do you feel the same? This lovely Crochet Edge by Kara Gunza makes any tea towel look elegant and cheerful! This border would also be pretty as an edging on blankets, sheets and pillow cases and even curtains. Tip: If you’re looking for similar towels to buy, these were bought at Marshalls.
And another tip from wonderful Kara:
When I block, I pin my piece into shape and then spritz it with water and let dry.
Thanks to Kara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.