- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- Bolero Crochet Pattern To Banish Cold Shoulders On Summer Evening
- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.