- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- Patty Marsh Shared wearing her big brothers hat I made
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.