- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Full Of Colours With Stunning Effect
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- Simple And Beautiful Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
I ran into one of my friends a couple of days ago. We only spent a few minutes together but it was just enough to learn that she went to the local craft marketplace, that day, where she bought three purses. Not one, not two but three! That got me thinking a lot.
How many purses a woman needs? How many purses do you have? I read somewhere that the average woman owns 21 handbags. How do you feel about this number? Is it right for you?
Indeed, researchers have found that the average 30-year-old owns 21 handbags and buys a new one every three months. That adds up to 111 over the course of a lifetime – with a total outlay of more than £8,000.(Source)
To me this number is a bit high, but then again, I was never curious to count how many bags I have. Who knows, I might be surprised to get the real number. LOL.
These spring inspired crochet bags are cute and make great gifts for little girls. Depending on colors and flower pattern used they can be also great for young ladies who need just a little place to tuck make-up and other girlie stuff.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Granny Stripe Boutique Bag by Sara Freisberg
I really love how it turned out! My girls love it too! That must be a good sign? It’s the perfect size to hold their Nintendo DS and ipods.
Image source: Sara
2. Spring Bag by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
Approx. 9 in [23 cm] high. Size 4.5 mm (U.S. H or 7) crochet hook. Two large beads required.
Image source: yarnspirations
3. Spring Green Tote Bag by Wendy Poole
This simple Tote bag only uses double crochet, trebles and chain stitch and requires no shaping
skills. Large enough to hold a magazine, and good for stitch practice.
Image source: Wendy
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.