- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- Santa Claus Crochet Christmas Kitchen Towel
- [Free Crochet Patterns] This Is By Far The Fastest And Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
Fantastic pattern with such fantastic results! Bev’s 5-Day Newborn Blankie by Beverly A. Qualheim is a lovely blanket with a wonderful texture which creates a little scalloped edge, as a natural part of this pattern so you won’t need to add a border. The size of this lovely baby blanket can be easily adjust to larger or smaller by simply changing the starting chain.
About 20 oz total yarn – hard to measure, as I used up some of ‘this color’ and some of ‘that color’! Great stash buster!
I used a mixture of Caron Simply Soft yarn (worsted weight – 10 ply in UK), and Lion Brand Pound of Love (also worsted weight), and various other similar weight soft yarns. I mixed types of yarn and it turned out great! Use up your odds and ends.
Size H crochet hook (5.00 mm)
approx. 34″ x 37″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.