- [Free Pattern] Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lovely Crochet Owls Are The Best!
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Bullion Stitch
This is a simple pattern and turns out so pretty! Bev’s Preemie Coverlet by Beverly A. Qualheim drapes beautifully when done using a soft yarn. Use this easy pattern to make a beautiful preemie baby blanket and you can add a matching preemie hat to make a beautiful set. You can’t get wrong with such gift set, there’s always someone in need of preemie blankets and hats.
Preemie Baby Blanket
3 oz soft sport weight (3 ply) or soft baby yarn (not fingering).
Size F crochet hook (3.75 mm)
Check out the original source for this Preemie Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.