- [NA] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Beautiful Spring Flowers Will Take The Boring Out Of Any Decor
Spread holiday cheer with this quick and easy Christmas gift idea for babies 0 – 12 months old. They are fun and absolutely lovely and they are the perfect slippers for the festive holiday season. Cozy and comfortable, Gingerbread Man Baby Booties by Olivia Kent are a fabulous gift for little feet. These cute gingerbread man baby Christmas slippers will keep your baby’s toes nice and warm this winter.
What You’ll Need
3.00mm (11) Crochet Hook
3.50mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
80 – 100yds DK Yarn (8ply) – Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK
Pattern is made for 0 – 6 months old. Changes for size 6- 12 months are in .
Finished Measurements (Sole Length)
0 – 6 month old – 9cm
6 – 12 month old – 10cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.