- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
Spread holiday cheer with this quick and easy Christmas gift idea for babies 0 – 12 months old. They are fun and absolutely lovely and they are the perfect slippers for the festive holiday season. Cozy and comfortable, Gingerbread Man Baby Booties by Olivia Kent are a fabulous gift for little feet. These cute gingerbread man baby Christmas slippers will keep your baby’s toes nice and warm this winter.
What You’ll Need
3.00mm (11) Crochet Hook
3.50mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
80 – 100yds DK Yarn (8ply) – Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK
Pattern is made for 0 – 6 months old. Changes for size 6- 12 months are in .
Finished Measurements (Sole Length)
0 – 6 month old – 9cm
6 – 12 month old – 10cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hopeful Honey
Thanks to Olivia Kent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.