- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
- Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- Stunning And Free Crochet Circular Shawl Pattern
- Pretty One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking For A Fun Holiday
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
Someone having a bad day? This adorable unicorn crochet pattern makes the perfect gift if you want to cheer them up or to simply show love. Funky Unicorn by Carolyne Brodie is a cute fantasy unicorn in pastel colors. Absolutely the best way to bring a world of magic, rainbows and joy to lift the spirits of kids and adults alike.
Funky Unicorn Crochet Pattern
You will need
Approx. 100g of red heart yarn/Light worsted
A pair of safety eyes
3.25 mm hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Carolyne Brodie for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!