- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
- Coffee Or Tea Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern With Pineapple Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- These Cute Baby Owls Amigurumi Will Make You The Best Gift Giver Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
This llama toy is simply wonderful! How can one not fall in love with that cute face? Llama-No-Drama free crochet pattern by Nancy Anderson is the cutest super-hugable crochet toy you will ever see! With an amazing design and lots of fun to crochet, this fluffy, furry, adorable llama amigurumi is the nest gift ever even for kids who have everything.
Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® With Love®: 3 skeins 1303 Aran A and 1 skein each of 1803 Blue Hawaii B, 1701 Hot Pink C, 1971 Tigerlily D, 1201 Daffodil E, and 1012 Black F. Note: Only a small amount of F is needed.
Susan Bates® Crochet Hooks: 3.75 mm [US F-5] and 8 mm [US L-11] (for blanket only)
Two 15mm safety eyes
More Cute Amigurumi Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Nancy Anderson for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.