- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minnie Mouse!
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
Use your small amounts of yarn to make these cute and fun amigurumi bunnies with colorful skirts and boxes. The Boxy Skirt Bunny pattern by Minazara is super cute and really easy for a beginner crocheter. About 6 inches tall, these girls and boys bunnies serve a multitude of purposes, from beautiful amigurumi toy to key chains and cute Easter basket stuffer.
Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
• F5 crochet hook
• 2 9mm eyes
• Worsted weight yarn:
o One color for the bunny
o One (or more) color for the skirt
• Beads/buttons/charms for decoration
• Embroidery floss for the nose and mouth
• Yarn needle
• Stitch Marker
Check out the original source for these amigurumi bunnies crochet patterns with all the directions and full written pattern at: Minazara
Thanks to Minazara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.