- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- Easy And Super Fast To Crochet Victorian Basket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Granny Square Pincushion With Flat Flower
Orchid Stitch is a spectacular and textured crochet stitch, with a technique very similar to the Crocodile Stitch. It looks like a 3-D fluffy flower and creates an amazing texture great for all king of crochet projects; from booties, to scarves and more. Orchid Stitch Scarf by Bonita Patterns is so beautiful and it’s much fun to make !
Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
2 skeins of Bonita Yarns Dream Baby in Lilac colorway (DK weight); 100% Acrylic (393 yards/360 m. per skein).
You can purchase this yarn in over 30 self-striping colorways at www.bonitapatterns.com
Crochet hook US Size G (4.25 mm).
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Bonita Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.