- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- Free Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- Easy And Spectacular Crochet Bag Pattern
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
Orchid Stitch is a spectacular and textured crochet stitch, with a technique very similar to the Crocodile Stitch. It looks like a 3-D fluffy flower and creates an amazing texture great for all king of crochet projects; from booties, to scarves and more. Orchid Stitch Scarf by Bonita Patterns is so beautiful and it’s much fun to make !
Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
2 skeins of Bonita Yarns Dream Baby in Lilac colorway (DK weight); 100% Acrylic (393 yards/360 m. per skein).
You can purchase this yarn in over 30 self-striping colorways at www.bonitapatterns.com
Crochet hook US Size G (4.25 mm).
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Bonita Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.