- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Crochet Patterns] This Is By Far The Fastest And Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Men’s Hat Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
The idea of a crocheting water lily pad floating in a pool of cool blue water is kind of like color therapy. It’s relaxing, beautiful and playful at the same time. This lily pad is easy and fast to make and makes a bright and cheerful addition to any afghan. The playful effect that this Water Lily Pad Granny Square by Tamara Adams displays only adds value to the uniqueness of the pattern.
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
SIZE: 6” (15.25 cm)
GAUGE: Using the specified yarn and hook size, and crocheting somewhat tightly, results in a 6” (15.24 cm) square. Lily pad is 5” (12.7 cm) across. If you use a heavier worsted yarn than the Simply Soft yarn recommended for the water and border, you may need to go down a hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: txmommylady’s crochet spot
Thanks to Tamara Adams for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.