- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- [Video Tutorial] Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
This is the perfect blanket for any tennis fan. Today’s featured pattern, Tennis Afghan by Kristin Omdahl is a 2-person afghan that took less than a week to create. Beautiful, thoughtful and valuable, this afghan would make a beautiful gift. Any receiver would feel more than happy and loved to receive such gift!
Tennis Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (doubled throughout)
Color A (blue): 1,400 yards
Color B (light blue): 1,400 yards
Color C (cream): 700 yards
N/13 (9mm) crochet hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tennis Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Kristin Omdahl.
Thanks to Kristin Omdahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.