- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- [Video Tutorial] The Technique Used To Make These Simple Crochet Peppermint Coaster Is Really Interesting!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
- [Free Pattern] Stylish Little Cup Cozy
This is the perfect blanket for any tennis fan. Today’s featured pattern, Tennis Afghan by Kristin Omdahl is a 2-person afghan that took less than a week to create. Beautiful, thoughtful and valuable, this afghan would make a beautiful gift. Any receiver would feel more than happy and loved to receive such gift!
Tennis Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (doubled throughout)
Color A (blue): 1,400 yards
Color B (light blue): 1,400 yards
Color C (cream): 700 yards
N/13 (9mm) crochet hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tennis Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Kristin Omdahl.
Thanks to Kristin Omdahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.