- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
The pattern is quite straightforward once you get into it. Gypsy Rose Blanket by Adaliza is incredibly gorgeous. This blanket sure does look comfy and cozy for winter but with some nice summery colors to remind you of warmer times. The border is incredibly attractive and simple and made of 28 rows: a different color for every row. Well worth the effort!
It grew really fast and would have been even quicker if I’d joined the squares as I went along. The border runs out really quick too, despite only being double crochet.
Thanks to Adaliza for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.