- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- [Free Pattern] This Large Tote Will Fit Everything You Need For A Trip To The Beach
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Doily Bunting With Hearts
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
With a clever construction and a fabulous design, this crochet sweater will go straight to your heart and to the top of your crochet to-do list.
Lilla Bjorn Sweater by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is the type of clothing piece you’re going to wear a lot! Great stash buster, this is a sweater pattern you’ll fall in love with. Ready? Grab your yarn and a hook and hurry! We want to see it finished!
Stunning Easy Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
Level: Advanced Beginner
Size: S/M (L/XL, 2X)
The pattern is written for three sizes but it can be easily adjusted for your exact size (see approx. yardages for other sizes in Materials).
This sweater was designed with an oversized fit (approx. +20-25cm (8-10”) positive ease to your actual bust)
Bust: 114-138-152cm (45-54-60”)
To fit actual Bust: 81/97-102/117-122/127cm (32/38-40/46-48/50”)
Length: 57-67-73cm (22 ½ – 26 – 28 ½ “)
~ Fingering yarn. I used Our Tribe* yarn by Scheepjes. You will need: S/M – 3 skeins, L/XL – 4 skeins, 2X – 5 skeins (please, note that yarn amounts for sizes L/XL and 2X were NOT TESTED, so they are approximate!!)
~ 3.5mm (E) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the same gauge.
~ Scissors, tapestry needle to weave in ends.
Check out the original source for this Stunning Easy Sweater Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World.
Thanks to Tatsiana Kupryianchyk for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.