- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 1
- [Free Pattern] This Awesome Grace Crochet Blanket Has The Wow Factor All Over It!
- Soft And Beautiful Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
This afghan pattern is good for scraps and looks darling. I Love Scraps Afghan by Mary Ann Frits is easy and fun to make and you can use scrap colors for the hearts. This easy scrap afghan free crochet pattern uses the shell stitches and the long double crochet (long dc) stitches to crate a really pretty texture that look fabulous when worked i contrasting colors.
I Love Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Approximately 42 x 62 inches, excluding Fringe
Medium (worsted) weight yarn:
33 1/2 oz/2,345 yds/1,005g off-white (A)
32 oz/2,240 yds/960g assorted scrap colors
Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Easy Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet Newsletter.
Thanks to Mary Ann Frits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.