- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Men’s Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby’s ABC’s Afghan Is Everybody’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Is Handy For Comforting And Warmth, And Playtime Fun
- Single Crochet Stitch Variations
The color combos for this design are endless! The Wavy Blanket pattern by Stephanie Gage is easy to remember and makes a great stash busting project. For a beginner crocheter, it is the perfect pattern to practice a lot of crochet stitches without getting bored. The pattern is darling on its own or with a cute edging or border.
(Worsted weight yarn)
— Pink, Brown, White, Green Version —
Cascade Luna (82 yards/skein)
4 skeins – China Pink 709
4 skeins – Chocolate 705
4 skeins – White 701
4 skeins – Oxide Green
Size I (5.5mm) hook
Gauge: Not too tight, not too loose.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stephanie Gage
Thanks to Stephanie Gage for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.