- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- The Ice Pop Christmas Tree Is The Perfect Last-Minute Christmas Project!
The lovely starburst stitch and cotton combination, used in this pattern, creates a very sturdy, thick, and scrubby texture. No wonder this Little Starbursts Dishcloth pattern by Sarah Cook is so popular and appreciated. The starburst effect gives the texture a fabulous look! Quick and easy to make, this little dishcloth is an addictive pattern with truly rewarding results.
Hook size: 5.0 mm
Yarn: Worsted Weight Cotton
Gauge: Finished main body = approx. 18 cm x 18 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Blooming Patterns
Thanks to Sarah Cook for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.