- Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
- Starbright Afghan Block Is An Adorable Square For Any Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
The lovely starburst stitch and cotton combination, used in this pattern, creates a very sturdy, thick, and scrubby texture. No wonder this Little Starbursts Dishcloth pattern by Sarah Cook is so popular and appreciated. The starburst effect gives the texture a fabulous look! Quick and easy to make, this little dishcloth is an addictive pattern with truly rewarding results.
Hook size: 5.0 mm
Yarn: Worsted Weight Cotton
Gauge: Finished main body = approx. 18 cm x 18 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Blooming Patterns
Thanks to Sarah Cook for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.