- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Great Potholder Pattern
You’ll have so much fun with this easy to follow backpack crochet free pattern. It’s very detailed and the size works great for kids and adults alike. Construction Back Pack by Krazy Kabbage is designed with style and functionality in mind, a modern take on a traditional backpack.
“Head back to school or off on an adventure with this roomy back pack made from 100% cotton. This backpack crochet free pattern is fun to make and includes a few crochet techniques you may not have discovered yet. Challenge yourself with diagonal stripes, crochet cord, and comfy double-thick straps. Make it in any colors. Finish it off with a lining and pockets inside to keep everything organized on that big adventure!”
Backpack Crochet Free Pattern
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) 400 yards Hot Orange (MC), 200 yards Black (CC1), 30 yards Yellow (CC2)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm, a yarn needle to weave in ends, 1 stitch marker and 8 large eyelets.
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Kat for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!