- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
- Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
Follow this tutorial and learn how to make a crochet picot stitch from an experienced craftswoman: Natanya Nielsen. This crochet basics video tutorial is easy to understand , very clear and straight to the point . You also get great closeups of the stitches.
“The picot crochet stitch begins with a normal single crochet stitch, followed by three chain stitches and a slip stitch. Create a picot stitch with a demonstration from an experienced craftswoman in this free video on crochet.”
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.