- Free Crochet Graph Patterns: 2020 is BOO-SHEET
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Round And Rectangular Crochet Baskets
Follow this tutorial and learn how to make a crochet picot stitch from an experienced craftswoman: Natanya Nielsen. This crochet basics video tutorial is easy to understand , very clear and straight to the point . You also get great closeups of the stitches.
“The picot crochet stitch begins with a normal single crochet stitch, followed by three chain stitches and a slip stitch. Create a picot stitch with a demonstration from an experienced craftswoman in this free video on crochet.”
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.