- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
- Simply Gorgeous Heartbeat Ripple Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Snowman Lovey Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
Follow this tutorial and learn how to make a crochet picot stitch from an experienced craftswoman: Natanya Nielsen. This crochet basics video tutorial is easy to understand , very clear and straight to the point . You also get great closeups of the stitches.
“The picot crochet stitch begins with a normal single crochet stitch, followed by three chain stitches and a slip stitch. Create a picot stitch with a demonstration from an experienced craftswoman in this free video on crochet.”
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.