- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
This simple poncho with tassel style fringe is a very easy crochet project that can be done in just one weekend. Ava Fringed Poncho by Ashleigh Kiser is a very easy beginner friendly pattern that uses 2 rectangles, some seaming, and the simplest tassel style fringe. This soft, breezy, and warm poncho pattern comes in sizes XS-4XL and reaquires basic crochet techniques like single crochet, double crochet, single crochet increase, Chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe Free Crochet Pattern
–Lion Brand Yarn Cotton Bamboo in Cherry Blossom (XS/S: 4 skeins, M/L: 4 skeins, XL/XXL: 5 skeins, XXXL/XXXXL: 6 skeins)
-Size J 6mm crochet hook-Stich markers
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.