- Super Bulky Crochet Hat Pattern- All Sizes
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern-2 Row Repeat Crochet Patterns
- Mesmerizing Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
This simple poncho with tassel style fringe is a very easy crochet project that can be done in just one weekend. Ava Fringed Poncho by Ashleigh Kiser is a very easy beginner friendly pattern that uses 2 rectangles, some seaming, and the simplest tassel style fringe. This soft, breezy, and warm poncho pattern comes in sizes XS-4XL and reaquires basic crochet techniques like single crochet, double crochet, single crochet increase, Chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe Free Crochet Pattern
–Lion Brand Yarn Cotton Bamboo in Cherry Blossom (XS/S: 4 skeins, M/L: 4 skeins, XL/XXL: 5 skeins, XXXL/XXXXL: 6 skeins)
-Size J 6mm crochet hook-Stich markers
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.